Wednesday 15 June 2016

Make A Wish

Hello friends
 
You may have seen some news, posts etc regarding Spellbinders
new Prizm machine.  Mine arrived this week and I was keen to
start using it. 
It comes with all the plates you need for cutting and embossing,
instructions - no assembly required, ready to go!
The photo doesn't really do it justice, the body of the machine
is glass-like faceted...prizm!
 
 
It's a small format machine and ideal to have on your craft
desk for speed and convenience.  Despite it having smaller plates
I was really surprised that you can fit quite a lot of sized dies on there.
 
This is a Die D-Lite Make A Wish.

 
It works just like the Grand Calibur sandwich.

 
My very simple speedy card.




 
The Prizm is available to purchase from your Spellbinders retailers now,
it's pricing is very reasonable, so perfect for as a start up machine,
a travel companion or just to keep by your side for convenience on your desk.
 
Take care friends.
 

11 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    Thank you, The card is so pretty.
    Christine is this machine bigger than the sapphire? I may get this one.
    Thank you it was lovely seeing you on tv yesterday.Have fun and take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely machine, card and die set xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card looks great, useful set of dies. Almost looks like a snowflake.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,
    A lovely die and a great little card. I've just watched your show on the Craft Channel on catch up. It was a really good show and great to see you in action on the telly again, giving lots of tips and advise.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, my first thought was its a snowflake, I can see lots of uses for this coming up. I'll have a look at yesterday's show on the Craft Chanel. I wouldn't have known, but fir this feed, so thank you Kitty. X

      Delete
  5. Hi Christine
    Very pretty card and dies .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine,
    Pretty card. If my Cuttlebug gives up the ghost then I think this would be my purchase.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine nice card. Having bought a Sapphire I won't be buying another at this time but it is amazing how many dies go through it but I find it only really works well with simple shapes, being small it doesn't have the pressure for anything intricate. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the patterned paper you've used too. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, A lovely card. I didn't realise you were on tv yesterday, I will have to do 'catch up'.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS Christine, I've been looking around on internet for a replacement Platinum baseplate but can't seem to find any, mine has gone all funny, the side with the instructions on has gone all 'blistered' and lifting off the plate !!! Any ideas ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, A lovely card. I didn't realise you were on tv yesterday, I will have to do 'catch up'.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS Christine, I've been looking around on internet for a replacement Platinum baseplate but can't seem to find any, mine has gone all funny, the side with the instructions on has gone all 'blistered' and lifting off the plate !!! Any ideas ??

    ReplyDelete