Tuesday 19 December 2017

Dashing through the ...craft!

Hello friends

Gosh I've been busy! 
Apologies for the erratic blog posts, with being away at the weekend
everything in Blogland got a little behind.

I had a great time at Sir Stampalot, two busy workshops
and lots of lovely ladies.
I enjoy doing workshops, there was a couple of very new crafters
and I love seeing the wonder on their face with their creations.

One of the most popular projects was this card using Gilded Ornaments.
These are still available on the website both new


Back home I've been busy updating the website and I'm pleased 
to report that certain sell out items are now back in stock - 
This was Friday Die Day last week and sold out instantly.
It is teamed here with Succulent and Mum Flower.


Textured Flowers is also back,
particularly like the petal detail on these.
I used them recently with Blessings Vine Frame.


We really are on the countdown to Christmas now,
I've yet to marzipan and ice my cake and also need to wrap gifts.
I should have put aside an hour or two but instead caught up 
with some episodes of Kirstie's Handmade Christmas - 
are you watching it?
I find it fascinating even if some of the projects are very ambitious
and require a kiln, forge or a trip to Lapland!

Take care friends and don't forget Wednesdays is giveaway day!

11 comments

  1. Lovely projects. Sounds like you’ve been really busy recently.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christine, glad you had a fab time. I love watching Kirsty too xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine
    I watch Kirstie and I'm amazed at the cake Icing so beautiful!
    Pleased you enjoyed the workshops!
    Todays card is pretty!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Lovely card, pleased to hear your workshop was a success.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card....no wonder it was so popular.
    Haven't managed to watch Kirstie this year as I thought she might give me ideas!!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card....no wonder it was so popular.
    Haven't managed to watch Kirstie this year as I thought she might give me ideas!!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine, I'm so glad you had great workshops. Your samples here are gorgeous, especially the first one, I have the holly 3D stamp, and I've used it such a lot this year.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine
    Sounds like you've been really busy doing workshops. Must look on the website to see if you still do workshops at Emerald Crafts in Lyndhurst. If you do I'll see if I can coordinate a visit to co-inside with it. Great card, no wonder the ladies enjoyed doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Christine, especially the blessings one, the box is stunning too.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Christine. You've been so busy. Some of Kirsty's crafts are a little too ambitious for me but are interesting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is truly wonderful! I adore the bauble card! xxx

    ReplyDelete