Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mum's Day...

Hello friends

As Mother's Day is this coming weekend I thought it would be nice to revisit 
a previous card that I made for my special Mum.
It features a real favourite of mine - Marisa's Bouquet.


I took inspiration from the die packaging that features a beautiful card
using an assortment of the flowers.


Little flecks of ink enhance the background...more ink was on my craft desk than on the card!
And of course you have to love those butterflies.


All the flowers are created from card scraps so that's handy.

Take care friends.


11 comments

  1. A very beautiful card Christine, the Marisa dies are lovely.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty card,lovely colours.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine, A lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine, A lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Christine. Looking forward to your workshop on Saturday best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Your blog inspired me to buy Marissa's Bouquet. I may have to use this as inspiration for a card, if that's OK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I love the die set too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card christine, love the pop of colour, I wish I was brave enough to 'Spritz', I worry that I will mess my card up!!
    Hugs
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete