Thursday 10 November 2016

Geo Steps

Hello friends

This card is made from Geo Steps die and it features paper piecing galore!
I used two of the triangular shapes to create a square card,
one cut from black and the other from white.


Into the white frame inserted red and black and into the black frame red and white.
There wasn't really a method of what went where, just what looked balanced.


At the time of making it I was thinking about the artist Mondrian -
both my boys studied him at school and I remember their drawings 
coming home and adorning the fridge for ages!


Back to city job today so crafty hat put aside for just a little while
but still stop by tomorrow for Friday Die Day.

Take care friends.




6 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    Great for a Man Card. Received my Charity Kit yesterday, thank you.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are treating me this week as promised, love this geo series of dies, thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, useful for many occasions.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    My word this must have taken you a age to do, the overall effect is great.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Lovely card today,it must have taken long while .
    Looking forward to FDD. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Christine,
    WOW...now this is one unusual card. I love the colours you've chosen, it just looks so...right :). As Christine said, it would make a great man card, they are usually such a pain aren't they lol. My charity card arrived this morning...well, I have to admit it was the middle of the afternoon before the postie finally arrived lol. I can't wait to make it up ready to send and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I may be the lucky raffle ticket winner. I was about three away last month lol.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete