Wednesday 7 December 2016

Butterflies in December!

Hello friends

If you caught some of my shows last week on Create and Craft
you will know it featured the cute Sapphire machine,
there was a super deal (and it's still ongoing).
The machine comes with a set of 14 dies and it was fun putting 
together some projects using those dies.

This was one of my cards, very light, clean and simple.


It's a really useful set, consists of basic shapes and of course a lovely butterfly,
couldn't resist putting that on quite a few projects.
I chose to layer up 4 die cuts in total - quite a record for me!


Today more prep for TV next week, I have a lot of cards left over
from these shows...deliberating what I should do with them all so 
suggestions welcome.

Continue to keep warm everyone, I love the bright cold weather -
proper Winter, you can keep the rain please!

Take care friends.


8 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Christine. Your left over cards you could auction them off for the hospital fund x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    I agree with Hazel, great idea
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty. Totally agree with both earlier comments-you could do packs of your cards to auction or just let everyone buy a card through PayPal.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christine
    Wondered where the Butterflies were!
    Agree with suggestions above too!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine, a great idea from Hazel, i got my charity card delivered yesterday , many thanks.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine,
    Lovely CAS card,
    With regards to you samples you could leave them at the Robert MacDonald House to sell.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine, Lovely CAS card.
    I agree with Lydia above, Ronald MacDonald House would be very grateful of them, to sell.
    Enjoy your day.
    Great delivery of my 3D stamp, thank you Elliott.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete