Monday 12 December 2016

It's a Bo Bunny Hop and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop!

Hello friends
 
As this post goes live I should already be at the Create and Craft TV studios.
Before I left I made the project below to participate in the
Bo Bunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog hop.
 
 
My card features beautiful papers by Bo Bunny and the
brilliant adhesives and creative photo corners by Scrapbook Adhesives.
 

 
Please follow the link here to see the full blog hop and
some super projects.
 
Take care friends, I'm scheduling quite a few posts for while I'm away,
fingers crossed technology is kind!
 
 

3 comments

  1. Hi Christine, A really lovely card. I managed to catch your show with Martyn this afternoon, I loved watching you create the chocolate wrapper, it was fabulous. It was great to hear Martyn mention 'Gossip Girl', I absolutely loved this TV series, sadly no longer on, but it did finish brilliantly.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this ! The colours and papers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete