Tuesday 24 May 2016

I'll Never Leaf You!


Hello friends

I had a lovely time in Skipton on Saturday,
my first trip to Yorkshire and I was blown away by the
beautiful scenery.  The weather wasn't particularly kind but it didn't detract
from the views - breathtaking.



It was a long drive but definitely worth it.
Great time at the demo and thank you to all the ladies that came along.

Today a card featuring some new foliage dies - I'll Never Leaf You!

I've used the three leaf one on my card design and also 
used Flower Play with the coordinating stamps.



If you are like me and favour flowers you can't go wrong with foliage dies.



Take care friends, I'm back very soon.


12 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    A lovely card and great photos.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Christine, I love Yorksire too, I went for the first time a couple of years ago and would love to go back.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty. Great photos.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,
    Really please you had a good weekend,
    Lovely card today.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty card. You are seeing a lot of the country now, your photos are great.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine
    Pretty countryside and lots of fresh air!
    Leaf Dies look useful!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great time Christine, lovely card so pretty
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Christine some good foliage dies here and a very nice card. Glad you enjoyed your trip 'up north' Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Christine, So glad it all went well and you enjoyed your trip 'up North'. What a gorgeous view, and look at all those 'dandelion clocks' !!! they are prevalent at the moment.
    I love your card, beautiful colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine
    Lovely cute card. The new foliage dies are great and the stamped flowers are something that will be added to my wishlist.
    Skipton is in a beautiful part of the world. My brother-in-law is a Yorkshire man and calls it God's county but I am guessing he is slightly bias.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card , glad you had a good time. Love the photos x

    ReplyDelete