Wednesday 28 December 2016

Dotty and Festive

Hello friends

I do enjoy these days between Christmas and New Year,
It somehow feels absolutely fine to stay in your PJ's until midday!

I'm still finding Christmas cards to share with you, not ready to let 
Christmas go just yet.
This is one of my favourites featuring the Victorian Sapphire dies 
available from Create and Craft.
Again I've gone for shadowing - this time with silver foil card.
Positioned two of the lovely frames, raised up the middle die cut
(a fall out piece) and placed mini poinsettias and leaves on top.


Typed and printed sentiment across the middle,
a die cut again using one of the Victorian Sapphire dies.


Now if I could lay my hands on lots of this dotty paper I'm actually
tempted to batch make this card ready for next Christmas...
nice thought - not sure it will come to fruition! 

Thank you for all your kind messages regarding Elliott -
he's definitely on the mend, I know this because he's glued to his computer
but he has told me he's really been adding more
items to the Winter Sale on the website, including reducing
3D stamps - so I've let him off! :) 

Take care friends - I'm back tomorrow.


10 comments

  1. Lovely card, perfect for batch making.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Christine, I love dotty card, it goes with absolutely anything. I'm glad Elliott is on the mend, I might have to pop onto the website and see the added sale items.
    Enjoy the rest of the holiday.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine
    I too love the Dotty paper I had a blouse like that once! lol
    Glad Elliott is on the mend.
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine
    I have quite a lot of dotty papers , i may take on your idea as i do love your card .
    Pleased Elliott is well again.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Lovely card, pleased to hear Elliot is okay.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Lovely card today.
    Really pleased Elloitt is on the mend.
    Enjoy your day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to hear Elliott on the mend ,great card ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, glad to hear Elliott is on the mend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine. Great card and yes a good idea for batch making. Must say I make a lot of my Christmas cards in January so pleased to see your daily Christmas inspiration. Will search out some papers snd see how it goes. Thank you.
    Glad Elliott is back at his computer. Xxx

    ReplyDelete