Monday 16 January 2017

Winning Ticket - January's Charity Kit and Etsy

Hello friends

They say give a busy person a job to do... well I think that is true.
This month I've hit the ground running with lots of work but
thankfully keeping up and keeping to schedule.

I think running three diary systems is working, a home life diary,
a craft diary and a daily to-do list. And yes that's Bella's reminder card 
for her vaccination tomorrow, haven't told her yet!


I know I'm not the only busy person so many of us are juggling jobs, family,
and craft - so please share your best diary/organisational tips, I would love to read them.

Back to the job in hand...announcing the January Charity Kit winning number.
Again a sell out kit - thank you thank you.


Please rummage in your kit bags and see if you have number...


If you do then please drop me an email
creativity-continues@outlook.com
with your address details and a goodie bag will be on its way to you.

February's kit is all set to go and will be announced on the first 
Sunday of the month - 5th.

In other news I'm getting organised with selling the cards that I make.  
After a lot of thinking I opted to open an Etsy shop.
There's an icon on my blog sidebar which links straight to it.
I've begun to upload some so feel free to stop by. 

Take care friends and wishing you a good start to your week.


8 comments

  1. Not sure I'm the best person to offer advice on time management-I always seem to be running out of time or feel I have too much to do! My favourite thing is LISTS, I swear by them.

    I'll look in later to your Etsy shop.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    I was just reading your blog and the post has just arrived with my Order from you, such great service, thank you. I'm definitely going to put some time aside today to have a play with my purchases. I keep an electronic diary and a hard hand written diary, I do like to tick off my lists manually, I find it very satisfying when I manage to keep up to date.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine, Lists, lists and more lists, that's me !! I have a small diary and also a Calendar, but there are never enough hours in my 'day', although sometimes too many hours in my 'night', as last night, I'd only just gone to sleep when it was time to get up with my hubby !!
    Congratulations to the lucky Winner.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    I think Margaret Thatcher said if you want something done ask a busy woman. not sure !
    Nice now being retired no more getting up a 5.45 and catching a bus to work!
    Getting older is not so nice though all the aches and pains that come with it!
    On that cheerful note I will finish lol!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Yes that's a very true saying about a busy person.
    Good luck with your Etsy shop.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine
    I like others have a list ,and another , and another etc etc , then i can not find them , tut .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine yes ask a busy person etc etc. Despite the calendar and a diary I'm often lurching from one "deadline" to the next but I get there! I have given a lot of thought to my commitment s and decided that at the AGM in March I will give 12 months notice to the charity of which I am the Treasurer. I've been involved for over 10 years so I mustn't feel guilty about it but I would like a bit more me time. So good luck with your planning. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    Congratulations to the winner.
    What a good idea to sell your cards on Etsy, your cards are lovely.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete