Wednesday 15 February 2017

Black and silver combo

Hello friends

Did you all have a nice Valentine's Day?
Still with Valentine's in mind today's card features dies from the
Sapphire Plus collection, silver foil card and black card...
not something I use very often.
I think this card has a more manly feel.


Shadowing die cuts does give it that little extra and can be done with so many dies.


The papers are from my scrapbox, I believe they are from a Craftwork Cards pad.

I can't believe it is Wednesday already, weeks are flying by.
I'm leaving for Birmingham on Saturday and I'll be at the trade show there
for a few days demoing.  Here's a sneak peek of one of my cards


Some gorgeous new dies coming your way.
Elliott has been very busy uploading them to the pre-order section of the website.

Take care friends.

10 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Christine. love the sneak peak new dies xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, change the heart on it & it could be used for many occasions.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine
    A lovely card, and I like the poinsetta in Black. The new dies look interesting too. I'll pop onto the website to have a peak.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine
    Love the New Unicorn my Grand daughter in Oz will love this one!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christine. Love the look of the unicorn aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine,
    A lovely card. The new dies look interesting.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christine, A lovely card, I love the use of black and use it regularly as a mat as it makes the patterned paper 'pop'. Loving the 'sneak peek'.
    Have a great day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete