Wednesday 18 January 2017

Victorian Sapphire Bird in Flight

Hello friends

First off thank you for your comments yesterday,
Bella is absolutely fine, sailed through her vaccination booster.
Although...they did say she is slightly overweight - by 300g!
I blamed it on the usual Christmas excess, I know how she feels :)

Today's card is one of my favourites using the Victorian Sapphire dies.
The die cuts teamed with the paper (Craftwork Cards paper pad),
it instantly looks vintage.
The matting is 5 x 7 Matting Basics,
the darker gold card was from my scrapbox and I really
wish I knew where from as I love it and want more! 



The design lends itself to many dies so I feel I'll be adapting it often!

In other news, more items uploaded to my Etsy shop (link on sidebar),
going through my boxes of cards has been a trip down memory lane.

Also pleased to announce that the video tutorials will soon be underway,
that boy of mine has got the correct camera, tripod thingy and is now
working on music, logos and other things that sound whizzy and technical!
I'll keep you posted.

And finally - I thought it was strange that I hadn't heard from the winning
ticket holder from January's Charity Kit and then realised...
I had posted the wrong ticket image (I had inadvertently posted February's
not January's - teach me for trying to get ahead!)
So here goes...the winning ticket - please rummage again!


If you have this ticket please drop me an email
creativity-continues@outlook.com
with your address details and a goodie bag will be on its way to you.

Take care friends.

13 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    A lovely card thank you.
    I am looking forward to the video's.
    take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus card Christine. Glad all was well at the vets apart from the extra weight a few more walks in the woods i feel. Have a good day x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty. Glad Bella was ok at the vets.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Christine, and the backing paper is beautiful. Looking forward to your Director/Producer getting the videos under way.
    Well done the the winner of the raffle.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine , looking forward to the video.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Lovely card.
    Really pleased Bella is fine.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christine!
    Glad the Vet went OK and Bella does have her winter coat on, that's 300g!
    Congrats to lucky winner!
    Look forward to watching Videos!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Christine glad all went well yesterday. Lights camera action all sounds very exciting. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Christine, A really lovely card, I especially love the backing paper, gorgeous !!
    So glad Bella got through her ordeal, I had to chuckle at them saying she was overweight, when I take my cat Lizzie during the Winter months they always say the same thing, that she's putting on weight, they have a graph on screen and it always goes up during the winter and down during the summertime, no wonder because she hardly goes out during the winter months and still eats the same hahaha.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great backing paper ,love the simplicity of your cards ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Christine. Such pretty background paper to set off the simple die cuts. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card . Threw my ticket away after the first draw it was 36.... Something lol

    ReplyDelete