Wednesday 18 November 2015

Advent Frame Kit

Hello friends

So it's that time ....
the reveal of this year's Advent Frame design.

Dad has been busy in his workshop making the frames and Mum and I
have been preparing all the die cuts.

This year's kit is a fresh contemporary design using
Simple Stories - December Documented papers and the box bases are
rather luxurious ivory pearlised cardstock - 300gsm so sturdy stuff!


With every kit you receive the following:

25 pre-cut box bases
25 pre-cut box lids
25 coordinating label shapes
Advent Numbers - 1-25
Wooden frame
Full instructions


The frames can be painted, stained, varnished, left natural,
apply distress inks - so many options!



The boxes are the perfect size for treats,
chocolates etc - not £20 notes as my boys suggest every year! 
Although I do like the idea of putting a lottery ticket in box number 25.

This year's Advent Frame is available on the website here.

Take care friends.

14 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    Loving your advent frame , well done on your Dad making the frames and Mum for all the Cutting , we Mums and Dads do have our uses from time to time haha .
    Have a good day .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the advent calendars & seems like the whole family is involved. Did Bella have a part in the production line??!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely advent calendar Christine well done to all xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,
    Love your advent frame,it looks great.
    I hope you have a good day, Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real family affair but the end result is lovely Christine best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine, A great family production, this Advent Calendar Frame kit looks gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, looks good .love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Christine to you and your family for producing this Advent kit, it looks lovely!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely idea I may well be in the market to buy one next year! I'm going to be with lousy Internet connection but ai'll pop in when I can

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful, Christine. I only wish that I could afford one. My dad was a master carpenter and had he still been with us, I would have badgered him to so something for me to use. I'll bet it was fun decorating the sample to show us :)
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine. I have just had a very enjoyable time catching up with this weeks goodies. The Gift bag, Wreath card and Notelet set are all gorgeous. There is so much here to inspire me, the Woodland dies are on my wish list now : ) This years Advent Frame is wonderful, I think your Dad is going to be in his shed cutting more frames and boxes and you and your Mum are going to be turning the GC handles in your sleep before long as I can see it being a sell out. Have a good day. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christine,
    This is gorgeous. You have all put so much time and effort into this project, I'm sure it will be a big success.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete