Sunday 26 March 2017

Mum's Day Card

Hello friends

(Mum...if you are reading this look away, this is your card 
that I'll be handing to you later!)
Yes it is Mother's Day and I've made an ivory card 
with subtle pastel flowers for my very special Mum.

6 x 6 Matting Basics for the base background.
A combination of dies including Labels 56,
Victorian Collection (Create and Craft) and the flowers 


I typed the sentiment and die cut using A2 Matting Basics.


I embossed the envelope flap with Hearts embossing folder.
This is the folder used for the background of the #Paperhearts card too.


I'm hoping Mum likes it, it will make a change for her to see die cuts....! ;)

Special wishes to all you Mums, I hope you all have a wonderful day.



9 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    Happy Mothers day to you and all
    Your Mum will love this card ,it is so pretty.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine and Elliott.
    A very pretty card I am sure your Mum will love it.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christine, i'm sure your mum with love it, die cuts and all xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, really pretty. Hope this isn't one your Mum had to cut out???

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mothers Day to everyone!
    Pretty card for your Mum Christine, hope you have a nice day too!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card for your mum and I'm sure she loved it
    Loved your photos of Disneyland It looked like you had gorgeous weather too - a real bonus
    The dies on Friday looked lovely too A lovely background for both male and female cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, I bet your Mum loved this card, I especially love the embossed envelope flap.
    I hope you are having a great Mothering Sunday.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you Mum must have loved this card. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mum loved it I am sure - it's gorgeous! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! xxx

    ReplyDelete