Monday 21 August 2017

Isadora and Francesca

Hello friends

Firstly I hope you all had a good weekend - not everyone was crafting I hear,
allotments, shopping, Build A Bear and more - all sounds fun.
And Hazel - I agree the die I featured yesterday - Emmeline Treillage 
would make a lovely stencil to spritz inks through,
I may be giving that a go.

Secondly, big thanks to those who donated to the Just Giving page 
yesterday, Elliott and his friends did very well raising money for 
Macmillan Cancer Research, he's a very tired boy today though.

Today's crafty project features Isadora Trinkets and 
Francesca Label.
I've designed this card as one of the projects for a workshop that I am teaching at


If you live Farnborough way and would like to attend I'll be doing a workshop
in the morning and a demo in the afternoon. 
Details will be on The Art of Craft website shortly or feel free to contact
them if you wish to book the workshop.


My card is 5 x 5 square with matting, Franscesa Label stamped
and layered Isadora Trinkets.
The flowers are from Swallow and Heart die set.


Take care friends, wishing you all a great start to the week.


7 comments

  1. I look forward to that spritzing Christine. Gorgeous card and dies. Have a great day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and dies Christine.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    Lovely card. Pleased to hear Elliot and friends did well.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Love this Die set makes a lovely card.
    Have a nice time teaching at Farnborough.
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    What a lovely Die. Stunning card. Congratulations to Elliot and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Christine. Such a pretty die xx

    ReplyDelete