Sunday 27 August 2017

Multiple Gift Tags and I'm off!

Hello friends

Just before I was taken poorly I had planned to meet up with my
crafty friends up in Milton Keynes.  Sadly that trip did not happen
but I had got as far as making up some gift tags for their goody bags.
I thought I would share those with you today.

The flowers are from Window of Memories but 
Cinch and Go Flowers Two and Flower Power (also pre-loved here
work equally well - I just did not have those on my craft desk
when making the tags!

I die cut from regular white card and inked the middle and petals 
using daubers.


Spritzed with water and shaped.


I then glittered the petals and inserted stamens (I buy these from Amazon)
and use Dodz 3D by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to hold them in place.


My tags are then decorated with Ornamental Accents and stamped 'Just For You'.


The tag line up.


Tied to striped bags with bakers twine.



I intend to fill these and hand them to my crafty friends when I 
next visit Milton Keynes!

In other news I am flying to the States...tomorrow!!


My trip has been planned for some time but I wasn't sure if I was going
to be well enough to go but luckily I am feeling a lot better.

Throughout my time with Spellbinders I have been so lucky
to meet lots of people and this trip includes meeting up
with some very special friends.

My first stop is Chicago and I'm then flying on to Iowa.
I'm going to be away for just over 2 weeks but I have scheduled
quite a few blog posts and I will be posting on social media for sure!
Elliott will be covering the website as usual and any queries you
may have, he will also dispatch any pre-ordes as soon as they arrive.

I've left lots of reminders and a full fridge and freezer and most importantly...
Bella and the cats are well catered for!
I know I'm going to miss them all so much (that's my family, not just the pets!)
but thrilled to be doing a trip of a lifetime.

Take care friends - keep checking back, I've scheduled quite a lot!

10 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    The trip sounds wonderful.Enjoy yourself.Can I come and carry your bags.
    Take lots of photo's to show us.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag and bag Christine, your friends are very lucky. Glad you are feeling better for your trip. Have a fab time you deserve it. Looking forward to your photos etc xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift bag & tag look lovely.

    Have a great time in the USA, two places I've not visited so I'll be interested to hear what they're like.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Glad the trip was after Elliotts Birthday!
    Love the little bags so nice with the flower tag!
    Enjoy your trip and the goodies.
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    Great news that you are feeling better Christine , enjoy your trip and it will do you good to meet up with your crafty friends too.
    lovely gift tag and goody bag.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine

    So Pleased that your are feeling better that is such good news.

    The tag and gift bags are just gorgeous such lovely colours.

    Have a wonderful trip to America and enjoy meeting up with those special

    friends.

    Luv n hugs Annxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pretty tags, so unique and just adorable. Glad you are well enough to fly x Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    Pretty tags, Pleased you are able to take your trip, hope you have a wonderful time.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Tags Christine. Enjoy your trip to the States and take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these tags Christine, have a fabulous trip. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete