Wednesday 21 September 2016

Florence Medallion with a Twist!

Hello friends

Today I'm returning to Florence Medallion, the die I featured on
Monday but using it a little differently.
I cut and scored the largest die cut and realised it fits perfectly 
over the top of a Square Petal Top Box.


I threaded ribbon through to secure it in place.


Again a white on white project with just distress inks added to the leaves and flowers.


Yesterday was a gardening day, I have a blackberry bush (I thought
I had completely eradicated last year) but it has regrown in abundance.
It has now been heavily pruned...it was a battle!

Today back in the cabin crafting as lots more things coming your way soon.

Take care friends.




5 comments

  1. Beautiful work Christine,looking forward to what is coming our way .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decoration on the box, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty box.
    Looking forward to what will be coming soon.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, This box has been 'adorned' beautifully.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete