Today I'm returning to Florence Medallion, the die I featured on
Monday but using it a little differently.
I cut and scored the largest die cut and realised it fits perfectly
over the top of a Square Petal Top Box.
I threaded ribbon through to secure it in place.
Again a white on white project with just distress inks added to the leaves and flowers.
Yesterday was a gardening day, I have a blackberry bush (I thought
I had completely eradicated last year) but it has regrown in abundance.
It has now been heavily pruned...it was a battle!
Today back in the cabin crafting as lots more things coming your way soon.
Take care friends.