Sunday 25 September 2016

So blue...

Hello friends

Today a card featuring both Framed Labels 46 and Labels 46 Decorative Accent.
I've used two die cuts on the outer circle edge, overlayed them to create
more scrolly bits!  That's my new technical crafting term!


The papers are Anna Griffin - adore her designs.
My sentiment has been typed and printed onto vellum, affixed so that it bows
out a little and little flowers to hide the adhesive.


The decorating has been slightly postponed as still clearing out Elliott's room,
wow that boy has some stuff! 
I've also had some craft deadlines so that always comes first.

Enjoy your Sunday, delighted we still have some sunshine but not 
quite liking the darker evenings and mornings.

Take care friends.


10 comments

  1. A very lovely card Christine, love Anna Griffin papers .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    I too love Anna Griffin and looking at your work I had to get some of my card out.
    My Wreath stamp came and I have made 6 cards for Christmas! lol
    Love colouring in the berries!
    Raining today, it would be as its the Bristol Half Marathon, poor things running in this!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty card, Love the paper.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christine, I'd rather craft than decorate lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Beautiful card, I love the design. Good luck with the marathon task of clearing Elliot's room.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Christine. have a good weekend x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, A lovely card, loving the combined circles.
    We have had a very mixed bag of weather today, some sunshine then heavy downpours, I think 'changeable' would be the word hahaha !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine.
    A lovely card Thank you, Christine I feel for you I once had four teenagers, now they are all in their fifty's and it is pay back time they have teenagers of their own LOL take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete