Sunday 11 September 2016

Is this my new favourite?

Hello friends

Today featuring Spellbinders Labels Fifty Six.
For a very very long time Labels Four has been my all time favourite
but this one is competing!  I like the stylish points and yet the bracket look too..
if that makes sense!

My card using three of the sizes simply layered with ribbon,
a couple of leaves (Marisa's Bouquet) and Blooms One.


Switch the colours to greys, browns or blacks and opt for a heart or star =
man's card!




I do hope your weekend is going well, I had a great day demoing yesterday
in Lyndhurst - thank you to everyone who came along despite the torrential rain!
I'm back in my cabin today crafting...got something new coming your way!
Keep tuned.
Take care friends.

15 comments

  1. Morning Christine, A lovely CAS card, I really like the shape of these labels, they remind me of Indian or Russian rooftops.
    Have a relaxing day in your cabin, hope your weather is better !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the backing paper x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    I like this shape too, lovely card and backing paper.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Enjoy your day in the cabin. Love the card, very stylish.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Great card,love the colours.
    I hope you have a good day.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card today Christine. Kind regards Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy using Labels 56 for cards and labels. It layers beautifully and it shape allows for non symmetrical sayings. Your card is beautiful...CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty And a handy set to have I must take a look at buying a set of labels Liked Fridays die too

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice card ,love the way you make simple cards ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely clean and simple card Christine. I have this die so thanks for the inspiration. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your demos at Lyndhurst on Saturday Christine. Thank you for great tips and looking forward to your next visit.
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, these dies have a very nice shape and layer up beautifully. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the dies' shape...looks regal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the dies' shape...looks regal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Christine, love the dies!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete