Tuesday 11 July 2017

Favourite Flowery Tag Today

Hello friends

We had a wonderful day at the Kent Show on Sunday but goodness it was hot!
I find the heat just zaps my energy, I'm far more productive in winter!

Today I'm back with a favourite flowery tag.

I've taken a regular kraft luggage tag and papers from Cosmo Cricket.
These are my most favourite papers of all time and I just had a few scraps left.
The dotted layer has been die cut with Pierced Rectangles
and the ivory cardstock with Classic Scallop Squares SM -
both available on the website.
 
 
Affixed my layers in place.

 
Cut two banners and stamped with a sentiment -
Altenew.

 
My foliage and flowers are from Floral Berry Accents.

 
A few gemstones added - the finished tag.



 
I have this tag on my display table in my craft cabin, I often change 
the projects but this one is permanent.

Take care friends - apparently cooler weather today
so I intend to be busy.

11 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    Thank you a lovely tag.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, have a wonderful day x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag and i so love the stamps from Altenew.
    Have a good day
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Love the Roses on the papers so pretty!
    Love the whole set beautiful Christine...yes today is supposed to be cooler fingers crossed!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    I'm with you on this heat, don't like it.
    Love your tag.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine

    Gorgeous tag lovin the papers and little flowers

    Like you the heat just knocks me out

    Today is so much cooler thank goodness (might get some crafting done)

    luv n hugs Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine
    Such a pretty tag, love the papers too.
    I actually love the heat, that's probably why I don't get a lot of crafting done in the summer.
    Have a nice evening, it's very wet here at the moment in Norfolk.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete