Thursday 13 July 2017

Just Pawing Around...

Hello friends

I'm sharing another favourite today.
(I promise there are new projects coming - I just cannot share them just yet). 
Easy to understand why this is a favourite, Pawing Around (Cat) -
it feature a cat, two styles of heart and paw prints. 

I've chosen to make a cat sympathy card.
I've noticed shops now stock sympathy cards for the loss of a pet
which I think is lovely.


For my card I die cut from black card and then drew around around the heart shape 
and cut out to create a cream card backing.


My card base - a strip of dotty patterned paper adhered down the left hand side.


It was then simple...stamped the sentiment down the right hand side 
(Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings),
I placed the heart bottom central to the card front. 
Added a paw print (middle size) and flower - the flower is Marisa's Bouquet.


Pawing Around - Cat is available on the website here - it's in the sale!

Take care friends - 
wishing you all a 'purr-fect' day - sorry couldn't resist!


8 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    Thank you a very nice card for a sad occasion, after all pets are a gig part of the family.
    Take care and have fun. Cannot wait to see your new creations. Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I might just borrow this idea if that's ok.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Christine, we do all love our pets and are so sad when we loose them. I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Love Dotty Papers its become my new obsession! lol
    Nice idea card for Pets passing!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine. I'm always heartbroken when one of my pets dies so to receive a card like this would be very thoughtful. Xx

    ReplyDelete