Friday 21 July 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
For this week's Friday Die Day I am bringing you
Designed by Becca Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace) for Spellbinders,
these are truly beautiful.
 
This is how they look cut/embossed -
a peek of one of my demo sample book pages here.
 

I chose to cut the flowers from pink card and insert stamens -
they look very much like cotton buds in these photos! 


As I layered each one I curled the petals up.
 


By using the various die sizes I chose to make 5 in total.
The buds just use the one smallest die cut.


The leaves are cut from gold foil card, this really accentuates the embossing.
My finished card - matting created with 5 x 7 Matting Basics.
 

 
I used my glue gun to fix the stamens in place and add the flowers to my card front.


The stamped sentiment is Altenew.
 


Cinch and Go Flowers Two are available on the website here -
so pretty!
 
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, Mum and I are leaving at 6am
this morning to visit Chester and tomorrow we are at Tatton Flower Show.
I'm certain I will take photos :)
 
 
 

13 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    Your card is so beautiful, such a lovely design.
    I hope you and your Mum have a super weekend.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and card. Loving the die set. Have a fab weekend xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Christine. Question, the stamens were do you get them from, i have tried to find similar on the net without success, and they certainly make the flowers look complete. Have a great time over the weekend, come home inspired garden wise.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Hope the weather improves for your day at Tatton Park tomorrow .

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Beautiful card. Enjoy your weekend.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine
    I have Cinch and Go 1, but not 2 yet, love the Venise lace I have a few on preorder!
    Pretty Flowers Christine.
    Hope you and your Mum have a time and take lots of Photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card , Enjoy your weekend.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and such lovely dies. Have a fun couple of days x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Gorgeous flowers. Have a lovely time with your Mum! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Christine. Enjoy your weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine

    Gorgeous card those flowers are so pretty.

    Have a wonderful weekend away with your Mum hope this nice sunshine today (Sat)

    is with you at the Tatton Show enjoy

    Luv n hugs Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowers! Love your beautiful card! I will have to look for that set of dies!

    ReplyDelete