Thursday 13 April 2017

Fantastic Frame Maker

Hello friends
 
Another heads up that more pre-loved dies have been added to the website.
I featured these dies with the designer Becca Feeken on Create and Craft
and they are stunning designs.
Along with the gorgeous border dies is the Frame Maker.
It's innovative and very useful.
Here is Becca with a video showing just how it works.


Casting our minds back to those frosty wintry mornings,
my card design uses Frame Maker and Graceful Floral Lace.


These dies are available as pre-loved along with others
from the Amazing Paper Grace die collection here ... all at nice prices :)
 
So...Easter is upon us but there's still a Friday Die Day tomorrow,
hope you can stop by.  I feel like it has crept up on me this year 
so much so I haven't made any Easter projects - have you?
 
Take care friends.

8 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    I haven't done anything for Easter either this year.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and die set Chrisitne. I've made a few easter things xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    A very pretty card, I still love the White with a little splash of colour.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christine
    I made cards to go on the bags for the Grandchildrens Eggs and thats it!
    Love Beccas Dies they make beautiful cards!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Christine Becca's dies are all beautiful.
    I have made just three Easter cards this year for the Grandchildren.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine,
    Love the card. Only made Easter cards for family and a couple of friends.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here Christine. Only made one Easter card. Had good intentions but nothing happened. Lovely card today. Must look at the video.

    ReplyDelete