Friday 28 April 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

This week I am featuring Floral Divine which is a stamp and die set
designed by Debi Adams.
It is a set consisting of leaves, flowers and berries as stamps
with matching dies - definitely saves on fussy cutting!


After my class last weekend I decided to adapt what I had learned
to Friday Die Day.
I took a piece of white card, about 300gsm and applied
some chalk paints, random blobs!


Added more and waited for it to dry.


I then splattered some white acrylic paint. 
Admittedly at this point I was thinking...do I like this?!


One dry stamp your image.


Then position matching die and run through your machine.


I proceeded to do this with a variety of the stamps and dies
until I had quite a collection.


I thought I would make a tag utilising some odd die cuts and a sentiment.


I then began to position my Floral Divine multi coloured die cuts.


Once affixed in place I went in with black and white gel pens.


The finished tag.




Floral Divine is available as a pre-loved set on the website 
**now sold out**
and of course this same technique can be applied to other
stamp and die sets in Debi's collection here.

Take care friends, wishing you all a brilliant weekend.


11 comments

  1. Morning all.
    Thank you a very bright tag.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning All.
    Thank you, a very bright tag, so pretty.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning All.
    Thank you, a very bright tag, so pretty.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine
    A beautiful,tag, and a great idea with the paints, stamps and dies.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new technique. Great tag and die set xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag and idea Christine.
    Enjoy your day.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag & an interesting technique.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christine,
    A lovely finished tag, it's good to something different.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christine
    Love the new technique with the paints so effective!
    I think you can never have enough leaf Dies!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete