Thursday 20 April 2017

Market Fresh and a 'Deer' Little Gift

Hello friends

I'm back home from Peterborough and heading to my city job today!
I had such a nice time with Debi Adams from Spellbinders,
she was launching her own Spellbinders design line on Create and Craft
called Market Fresh - the dies are so clever as each one
could have multiple uses and Debi's projects are adorable.
I got to spend time with Debi and talk craft - it's a tough job you know! ;)

Here's a video of Debi at CHA earlier this year showcasing Market Fresh.


My crafty project offering for today appeared on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
blog here yesterday.  It is a little gift package that has bath salts inside.


The full step by step tutorial can be found here and I truly appreciate it 
if you have time to leave a comment on their blog.
Isn't the paper I used lovely?!


Take care friends and please stop by tomorrow for Friday Die Day.



6 comments

  1. A lovely project Christine, and such beautiful paper. Glad you had a lovely day yesterday.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new Spellbinder dies by Debbi. Gorgeous card Christine love the backing paper xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project ,yes the backing paper is lovely .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Love the paper, lovely project.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christine
    I watched Dean with Debbi such unusual Dies and so pretty!
    Enjoy the day at the Office!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely paper Christine, so pretty.
    Sadly, haven't been able to watch craft on TV for ages. I really do miss it:-(

    ReplyDelete