Tuesday 18 April 2017

Trapezoid Trellis

Hello friends
 
Today's card is revisiting one of the Kaleidoscope dies -
I like this design, it certainly said 'garden trellis' to me.
 
 
I created a square aperture in my card front.
Die cut Sprigs and threaded it through various parts of the Trapezoid die cut.
Added in some bright flowers and gemstones.

 
Inside the card I placed a die cut square of white card to create the backing.
Stamped and die cut sentiment to finish.

Trapezoid Motif is available as pre-loved on the website here,
again bargain price along with other Kaleidoscope dies.

I'm driving off to somewhere today...more news to follow :)

Take care friends.


7 comments

  1. Lovely card Christine, I remember this one, and does actually look like a garden trellis.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christine, just caught up with yesterdays card another beauty .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Can't wait to find out where you're off to today.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Christine, have a great day x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christine
    Nice Die and nice Card!
    Enjoy your drive somewhere today!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and die. Hope you had fun today can't wait to hear more x

    ReplyDelete