Tuesday 6 June 2017

Flower Tile with Roses

Hello friends

It's been a bit breezy here...
I'm currently having the front of my house repainted and I'm 
constantly checking on my workman up his ladder! 

Today's card features Flower Tile.
A geometric grid design with pretty daisy floweres.

I matted pink and pale grey cardstock onto my card base.
Die cut Flower Tile from ivory cardstock and then used the die 
to cut some rose squares to paper-piece into the alternate blocks.


I added one of my glittery flowers to the corner.


I really like this die, I also made a larger project using four die cuts
together - I'll be sharing that later this week.

Flower Tile is available on the website here

Take care friends - Bella is having a haircut today,
haven't told her yet!


9 comments

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Poor Bella-she's in for a shock if she's having a haircut today!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    Lovely card, and glittery flower.
    I'm sure Bella will love you even more when she has had her make over. Would love some pictures, please.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Christine love the papers used .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Love the Rose papers on this card!
    If Bella lived here she would not like having a cut its gone cold and wet!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Christine. Very windy here too hope the painter is ok and Bella enjoys her trim x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty card,love the colours
    I hope Bella doesn't feel cold.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. This die looks interesting. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the die - I hope Bella's haircut went well! xxx

    ReplyDelete