Friday 2 June 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
This week I am featuring the beautiful Floral Swirl Strip.
This is a die designed by Stacey Caron for Spellbinders -
a two piece die set with a background and very pretty insert.
The approximate measurements are:
Frame 5.90 x 2.30 in
Insert 5.55 x 1.90 in
 
I've done another video this week and Elliott has worked his magic again!
I created a card that has a special place to include a gift card/voucher.
 
 
You will see I've used a couple of other die sets in the video -
All available on the website, please click on the names to take you there.
 
The finished card.



I hope you enjoy the video, I've chosen to keep them short without chatting!
 
Take care friends, have a fantastic and hopefully sunny weekend and
please stop by on Sunday as it will be charity kit day!
 
 


5 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    I'm loving the tutorial videos, they are really informative.
    I look forward to Sunday's new charity kit.
    Have a good day
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card/gift card holder. Great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift card holder Chrisitne. Have a great day x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this die , will watch the video later Christine.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christine
    I will watch the Video after I have a cup of Tea lol!
    Watching C/Craft Spellbinders today seeing some of your work!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete