Tuesday 27 June 2017

London Town...

Hello friends

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of visiting the offices of Audible 
in London.  I have to say it was an amazing thrill for me because I am
a massive fan of audio books and I have subscribed to Audible for a long time.
I met with Carole so that we could record an interview for #Paperhearts.
It was very informal, Carole and I chatting away on camera, 
and answering some great questions presented by a very nice man - 
Robin Morgan.
(I suspect they will edit out quite a lot as it would be way tooooo long!)

Here we are in the reception, we arrived very early 
and gatecrashed their staff breakfast...I recommend working there -
the food was lovely!


As we walked to the studio I was excited to see the photos of my favourite 
narrators and asked if I could take some photos.
I was seriously like a kiddie in a sweet shop at this point!


Once finished Carole and I sought out a lovely coffee shop and indulged in 
some calorie-free cake...well part of that is true!


I'll be sure to share the interview as soon as it is available.
Feel free to seek out #Paperhearts on Audible read by Julia Barrie,
just click here.
And how about this lovely visual, look out for these -
lots of pretty posters created by the publishers.


I'm in my cabin today crafting so definitely crafty stuff on its way 
to you...in between I'm still smiling about Audible - it was just brilliant!

Take care friends.







8 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    I am so happy you had a great day out.
    I have the book i shall start reading it soon, I have to finish the present one first.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine and boys.
    I am so happy you had a great day out.
    I have the book i shall start reading it soon, I have to finish the present one first.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day out, glad you enjoyed it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day with Carole glad you both enjoyed it!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely day Christine lovely photos. Have a great day crafting x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, day out , breakfast and calorie free cake ooops .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine,
    My you do get about!
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete