Wednesday 9 December 2015

Festive Mini Notebook

Hello friends

I've been catching up with lots of things and I've even started
my Christmas shopping!
This has meant that I'm slightly behind on projects for my blog
so I thought it would be nice to look back at some previous
festive offerings.

This project was fun to make and features Labels Forty One as the 
shape of my book.
I added Ivy and Pretty Petals D to adorn the cover.
I love the Ivy Die D-Lite die, the embossing places those little veins
through the leaves so perfectly.


Some close up shots - the 'with love' is Sentiments Three.




These are great stocking fillers.

Still raining where you are?
Bella is not impressed - we did get a woodland walk on Monday.
I'm calling this photo...Spot The Dog!


Take care friends.


9 comments

  1. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty project, and yes I could sport Bella she blends in so well.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine, This mini notebook is fabulous, I love the shape of it and the embellishments and sentiment are beautiful.
    This is definitely a 'spot the dog' piccie, poor Bella she is 'knee deep'in leaves. We still have the rain, but those poor people with the floods yet again, my heart goes out to them.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    I really do not know how you fit everything into your busy days, wish i had your stamina ,
    Lovely Little Book the flowers,and Die D-Lite leaves are lovely .
    Don't you go losing our Bella among all those leaves Christine .
    Have a good day.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete

  4. lovely book and dies used. love the spot the dog picture too x hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, Love the book and the embellishments are very pretty . love Jean xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, cute idea with the book. I can barely see the dog in your picture among all those leaves. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,
    What a lovely little notebook. You've got me thinking of all the different dies I could use to make interesting shaped ones :). Bella is well camouflaged in amongst the leaves isn't she. My dog doesn't like getting wet...she's a bit of a diva lol. My last one loved it and when the playing field flooded he always made a b-line to the nearest mini-lake lol. I've decided to cancel Christmas, I'm just not in the mood//Bah///Humbug all around lol.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine
    Cute little notebook, I love the dies you have used to embellish the book.
    It is very hard to spot Bella in the photo. She is very well camouflaged in amongst the leaves. This could be a regular slot, a little like where's Wally.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this book Christine, gorgeous shape too.
    Bella is well hidden in that photo!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete