Wednesday 20 July 2016

It's a Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and MFT

Hello friends

Today I'm taking part in a blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
and My Favorite Things.



If you've found your way here from the Scrapbook Adhesives blog then 
a warm welcome to you.

My project is a collection of tags using MFT's wonderful stamps - 
Chalkboard Greetings.


By adding Photo Corners - Kraft, you can make nice little frames.


I cut various papers from the Dots and Strips Neutral paper pad.


Layered onto my tag using E-Z Runner. 


Crafty Foam Tape...honestly couldn't live without it!


My three finished tags.
All similar but different!


Take care friends and please pop over to the blog hop here
to view the other projects too.



8 comments

  1. Gorgeous tags Christine love the colourways xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    I love the kraft photo corners. They are something I keep on meaning to look for on line. I know I've seen a die to make them as well...but I can't remember where lol - it's my age - but until I can find it again I think I'll just have to look for ready made ones (I think I actually saw some in Poundland). I do love seeing the tags you make, Christine as they are always so pretty :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, These tags are fabulous, I love the papers and the die-cuts, really lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your set of tags! Awesome Scrapbook Adhesives products and MFT stamps! Love the Crafty Foam Tape for adding dimension to my cards and ATCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Great tags love them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Love the tags today,very pretty.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete