Wednesday 27 July 2016

Milan Medallion

Hello friends

Today it's Milan Medallion.
Quickly reverting to Summer after yesterday's festive outburst!

This is a gorgeous three piece die set from the Renaissance collection.


The approximate measurements are:

1: 1.60 x 1.60 in
2: 3.85 x 3.85 in
3: 5.80 x 5.80 in

I've matted kraft and patterned paper onto my card base.
I then used die number 3 for the background and snipped to slide the 
ribbon through.  Layered onto that is die number 2 and I used a square 
placed diagonally for the stamped sentiment.


Flowers are Marisa's Bouquet, still visit those often!

Hope you are all having a good week, I'm taking things a little slower
this week, catching up with paperwork...not so much fun! 

Take care friends.


13 comments

  1. Lovely card and colours chosen Christine .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty die set and card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Christine, love the dies.
    Sadly, cannot justify buying anything more at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, A beautiful card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    It's beautiful! I love the flowers and the ribbon. I'm really loving this new collection...I just have to win the lottery so that I can get everything lol.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Christine. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Going to scroll back and look at the others I have missed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Christine. Don't have this die but others which would make a good substitute. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brexit Money Machines



    Arnold Palmer’s Brexit Money Machines Software Scam Or Legit? Read this my honest Brexit Money Machines review before you make the decision, Truth Revealed.



    http://centumentltdreview.com/brexit-money-machines-review/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning what great dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super, elegant card Christine, love the addition of the flowers.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete