Sunday 31 July 2016

Jubilee Tags

Hello friends
 
Today sharing a card that I featured on Create and Craft.
It details a very simple technique where you inset the die cut.
I've chosen to use Jubilee Tags from the Renaissance Collection.
This is a set of three tags.
 
Very handy that you also have the shaped dies for the middles of the tags.
 
 
Very easy, use the die on the patterned paper first to create the aperture,
raise that up with foam tape.

 
Die cut the tag with gold foil card and inset into the aperture.
Works with lots of dies but thought this Jubilee Tag looked very special.
Teamed it with Blooms One for a dash of red!

 
Take care friends - enjoy your Sunday.

14 comments

  1. Morning Christine,
    A lovely card. I don't watch C/C very often now, but I did see your show.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    I love the Backing paper (I always seem too),you must have a huge stash of paper!
    This is a pretty Die!
    Lovely card today Christine!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card-the tag dies look really useful.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and die set. will have to try this idea xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    This is a really pretty card,great idea.
    Have a good day.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, Very pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, Very pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous love it. Hope you had a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Christine. Missed your show on C/C as hardly watch it now! Any chance you can put your upcoming tv shows on your blog so we don't miss you? X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only caught you by chance yesterday (repeat) and really enjoyed it I love your style of cards and the past two days are no exception I've not tried this inset idea as an aperture but will be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine
    I love this layout you have used. I watched your shows on Create and Craft and bought one of the bundles as I loved the strip die and it had been a while since I had a new labels die. I saw this card and thought I would be able to used one of the tags which came in my set. Off to hve a play now. Thanks for your inspiration.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really lovely card Christine, I love how you have inset the tag, what a great idea!
    I didn't realise you were back on Create & Craft. I'm sorry I missed your shows as I still haven't seen you on The Craft Channel. Must make sure I don't miss your next one!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete