Thursday 21 July 2016

Telly!

Hello friends
 
Quickly stopping by to tell that I will be on Create and Craft TV
tomorrow, three shows - 8am, 1pm and 7pm.
 
I will be featuring the wonderful Renaissance Jubilee
collection designed by Stacey Caron for Spellbinders.
It is a truly beautiful collection of dies, personal favourites include...
 
Labels 56 and Jubilee Tags
 
 
Milan Medallion
 
 
and Labels 56 Decorative Element.
 
 
 
 I truly hope you will tune in to see me tomorrow, I've been
speed-crafting this week and I've prepared lots of fun demos.
 
Take care friends.

 
 
 
 


5 comments

  1. Hi Christine,
    Thanks for the heads up! Sadly I'll be out tomorrow so I'll not be able to email the shows trying to win one of your wonderful creations. I've got everything set to record all three shows, so even though I'm not going to be in with a chance to be a lucky winner, at least I'll get to see you play with the fantastic new dies:)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Thank you for the news about C&C, have you stopped with The Craft Channel, I notice that you have taken their advert off your side panel.
    Good Luck with your shows.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    So pleased to be seeing you tomorrow....... you have been missed by those of us who only have Freeview!
    Look forward so much to see Spellbinders!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, will catch up on the shows tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete