Tuesday 19 September 2017

It's a Hop! Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Stampendous

Hello friends

A double blog post day!


Today I'm taking part in a blog hop with Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
My project is both festive and cute and reminds me of building snowmen many years ago!
To create the adorable snowman I used Stampendous - Snowman Trio Cling Stamp and Die Set. Not only is there three snowmen but two smaller stamps - snowflakes and a sentiment.
I started by matting white card onto my white card base using E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refilliable Dispenser.
I decided to make a snowy inked background for my card and hand cut a piece of card with curves.  I applied Adhesive Dots Large Repositionable to the reverse.
I positioned this onto a further piece of card matting and inked above. Because the dots are repositionable I can remove this without leaving a single mark on my card front.
I used the smaller sentiment stamp in the top right corner.
Affixed this mat to my card front with Crafty Foam Tape - White.
I selected a snowman, stamped and used the matching die to cut.
Coloured and affixed with 3D Foam Squares, White - Small.
The finished card with the addition of a few sparkling gemstones.



Happy Christmas!
Well it's only 97 days away...
Christine
Stampendous - Snowman Trio Cling Stamp and Die Set
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (6x6 Matting Basics)
White Cardstock; Black Ink; Gemstones, Coloring Pens; Distess Ink.



8 comments

  1. Hello Christine
    Just an off chance look and you had another add to the blog!
    Love the little Snowman and the Die to match!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    Love the little snowman and a great card, a little different for you
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the snowy inked background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the fun coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine love this so festive & cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repositionable dots are a must have! I adore your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't realize those dots were repositionable ... that's fantastic, I must get some. That snow man stamp is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete