Tuesday 26 September 2017

Lavender Bunch and Day 11

Hello friends

Back on track and sharing with you Lavender Bunch today.
A very pretty die set teamed with Hemstitch Ovals

I discovered some pretty floral paper that worked well 
and the card came together very quickly.



Another one of my printed and die cut sentiments -
they are so handy!


Lavender Bunch is available to pre-order here.
Hemstitch Ovals is available to pre-order here -
an addition to the Hemstitch collection - Rectangles is available here.

I'm back in the cabin later today and getting ahead with Christmas samples,
I'm actually quite late with those! 

This morning a delivery to the Victorian Terrace - a new mattress,
exciting!  It wasn't until I had been away that I discovered how old and
uncomfortable my mattress is so without haste I ordered a new one.
There is the risk that I could sleep a lot and never be an early riser again! 

I'm also back on track with my holiday journal...


Day 11

Road trip day to Branson, Missouri!
Because the States is so vast driving 5-6 hours is considered a doddle!
On this day of my holiday we set off for Missouri and the trip took about 
9 hours as we went via St Louis! 


It really did not feel that long because I had something very 
distracting to do... crafting!
I've never crafted in a car before but it was surprisingly easy.
Our destination was Branson and WOW every minute of that car journey was worth it.

As soon as we arrived, late evening we drove to the main strip.
Kim and I (through Spellbinders) are friends with a lovely lady - Linda Petersen.
She and her husband Dana now own food trucks in Branson, 
BBQ, pizza and ice cream - that's all my favourites covered!
There they are...looking out the window!


Vegetarians (I apologise) but Big D's are the best ribs I've ever tasted.


We ate dinner and checked into the condo (that's a holiday home to us Brits!)


Snuggled up in bed planning an early start the next day - 
Silver Dollar City...more of that to come! 

Take care friends.



11 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    Thank you lovley photos, great card and dies.
    Take care sleep well Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and dies Christine. Lovely photos, that sure is a lot of ribs xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Lovely card and I'm loving the stitched dies, will definitely be taking a peek at those.
    Sorry I missed your blog post yesterday but looks like you had a fantastic time with your friends. Great holiday photos again.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine. Lovely fresh looking card. Great holiday photos too. You certainly had an action packed time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine a very pretty card love the backing paper . enjoying your holiday snaps especially the food ones { how the other half Eat } ooo i would be in heaven to try all your food snaps .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine
    I have the Hemstitch Ovals on order and can't wait, the Rectangles are so useful!
    Loving your pictures so many miles you have travelled!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Christine very pretty card though I must confess it doesn't remind me of lavender at first glance. The thought of such a long journey sounds daunting but crafting must have made the time go quickly. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christine, Another great day on your trip, fabulous piccies. Your card is so pretty, and the background paper is so delicate and really pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Christine,
    Enjoying your trip photos, amazing places. Pretty card .
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine

    Pretty little card.

    Wow your trip is amazing those ribs look so tasty (lots of meat on those)

    and the "Condo" looks so lovely can't wait for the next episode

    Luv n hugs Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine, beautiful card today. Loving your photos of your trip, those ribs look delicious.
    Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete