Sunday 3 September 2017

News about this month's Charity Kit

Hello friends

It is the first Sunday of the month and normally that means
Charity Kit Day! But... as I'm away I'm hoping you will not 
mind a postponement.

There is definitely a kit prepared but instead of today it will be 
revealed when I'm back home.  I will then be on hand to post them out to you.
(I thought I left Elliott with enough to do without the charity kits too!)

So please bear with me, I will instead announce the kit on 
Sunday 17th September,
as normal it will be on both blogs and social media - I try to catch everyone! 

To tide you over, please feel free to take a look at
previous kits and workshop kits available on the website here,
you never know you may find one you missed.


Proceeds are still donated when you purchase
any of the previous charity kits and workshop kits.

Thank you as always for your support and hope you 
don't mind the little delay this month.
It will all be back to normal in October.

Take care friends.




5 comments

  1. Hope you are having a fabulous time Christine xx Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    Thanks for keeping blog going whilst you are away, poor Elliott must be missing you!
    Enjoy the trip!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, hope you are having a fabulous time. Love Anne Owens x

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete