Thursday 8 October 2015

Chase Your Dreams

Hello friends

I love the sentiment on today's card, this is another Lindsay Mason stamp.
As mentioned, that boy of mine is going to be stocking Lindsay's stamps soon,
keep an eye on his blog for new product news.

I featured this card on The Craft Channel recently.
It uses Triple Floral and Ivy.
The decorative edging of Triple Floral is also the design used for
Oval Floral and Garden Party, I guess if you find a nice design that works... 
I'm rather in love with the Ivy die - something very therapeutic about assembling the 
leaves onto the branch.

The papers are Studio Light - My Botanic Garden.

Did I mention 'that boy of mine'??
Well he was on Facebook yesterday getting all the comments :)
We took a trip to the Royal Marsden to chat with Elliott's consultant regarding
his MRI scans. These have to be pretty regular and we are still trying to find the
best scanner to help with his claustrophobia.  We are hopefully trying one in
London within the next few months so fingers crossed.


Back to City work today, I remove my creative head and put on my
sensible office one...well I try to!

Take care friends.
Please stop by tomorrow for FDD.

17 comments

  1. Great card, could be used for many occasions.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christine. So glad you are finally getting the MRI sorted xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    Lovely card, the ivy looks good. Sounds like you are on the way to getting the scan sorted.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Love this card but still not seen you on tv!
    I was hoping the MRI scan was sorted ......so long for you and Elliott to wait, but fingers crossed !
    Take care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    I so love your card , the Sentiment is just lovely and the ivy trail looks good ,{ not sure i could do it though , i would rather do the IRONING than put all those little leaves on } lol.
    Have a good Office day hope it goes quickly for you.
    Fingers are crossed for Elliott .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, Lovely card and the Lindsay Mason stamp looks great ,Good luck with the scan. love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine
    What a pretty card today, you have lots of patience with the ivy die, but it does look lovely. I love the dies you have used too.
    Sounds like the scan is moving in the right direction for Elliot which is good.
    Enjoy your day back in the office.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ivy card Christine, prayers for Eliot finding the right scanner have been said, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really good to hear that Elliott is doing so well
    Christine.
    Lovely card today. The ivy is so pretty.
    Enjoy the day job!
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, I hope your city job is going well. Never mind it will soon be time to go home !!
    I love this card, especially the triple floral die, and the papers really complement the ivy die-cuts, really lovely.
    So glad that things are going well for Elliott, fingers crossed they can find a scanner that can help with Elliott's claustrophobia, I would be exactly the same.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine,
    I really love this card and just MUST have a ivy die to play with :). I hope you have enough in stock so
    that when I order from you on the 16th you still have one available.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine
    Gorgeous card today, love the sentiment. I am definitely going to NEED those stamps. Pleased to hear Elliott is doing well. He is certainly managing the shop excellently.
    Must dash now as I have noticed on Facebook that Elliott has some interesting new dies to pre-order.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Christine. Stamp is lovely too. Glad Elliott's scan is getting sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card don't know where you find all the time for every thing ,well done to both you and Elliott ,he seems to be flying at the website and shop ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Christine, I love this card, it's so pretty. I hope all goes well with Elliott and you finally get things sorted with regard to the Scanner.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and I think the sentiment has great meaning Hope you get the scanner appt sorted soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, hope the MRI gets sorted soon xxx

    ReplyDelete