Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello friends

Woooo - that's my ghostly greeting for today!
No, not very scary but happy Halloween to you all.

I'm back today with a tag - I just can't resist making these.
My Halloween tag is still focusing on cuteness and simply
created with Woodland Owl -
(this owl and I are becoming good friends).
The backing paper is Arcadia and the font is typed and printed.  

 
Here's a closer look at him...do you like his witches hat?


It's actually from the Mushrooms die set!
 
I chose to tie my tag onto a jar full of chocolate pumpkins -
I don't think these are going to be around for too long!


Both dies mentioned - Woodland Owl and Mushrooms
are available on the website, just click on the die names.

I also understand that boy of mine has now received the Lawn Fawn
goodies - they can be viewed here.
I've nabbed a set of Winter Scripty Sayings - can't wait to use those.

I'm spending this evening in Milton Keynes at
at Halloween get-together...some scary photos may be coming!

Take care friends - I'm back soon.
 

13 comments

  1. Love the tag & the owl looks so cute.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    Great tag it looks lovely on your jar.
    Have a great evening and take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    Great tag, enjoy your evening.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, love the tag and the owl die is great . love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and jar Christine loving the owl die. Enjoy your Halloween night xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOO,,,,,,

    Hi Christine such a lovely tag, i must say this owl looks very dapper today { oh that means smart , if you are wondering } he looks lovely on the jar .
    Have a lovely Weekend
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Christine, the owl is so cute with his hat! I'm sure the chocolates won't last very long
    either - he he.
    Enjoy the Halloween party and your demo day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine
    Brilliant Halloween tag today. Love the chocolate pumpkins too, are they fro the trick or treaters or for yourself?
    Have a good demo day.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, I really love this little owl, your tag is fabulous and the finished project looks stunning and also very yummy.
    I must get the Winter scripty sayings, as I use my other set all the time ever since you showed them to us originally.
    I hope you have a lovely get-together.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine,
    Love the tag. I've always loved owls and this die is most definitely on my 'to have' list (one step up from
    my wish list lol. How clever to use the mushroom stalk as his hat...talk about versatile.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag and love what you have put it on xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a lovely tag He's very cute Going to have a look at those scripty sayings now

    ReplyDelete