Sunday 18 October 2015

Layered Blooms

Hello friends

Today's project features Layered Blooms - one of the 
Contour steel rule dies.


It's been a while since I've used these sort of dies (having fully converted to Spellbinders!)
so it was quite a thrill to play around with these and use different mediums.

Here I've created a really simple flower from felt, I found a decorative pin
and the middle stamens are from a silk flower that got rather squashed in a box!


The Contour dies also work in other die cutting machines that take the
thicker dies although I have to say I love my Platinum machine

This weekend I'm putting together projects and classes for forthcoming
demos - don't forget to check out the Spellbinders link on the sidebar 
as to where I'm visiting next - I'm popping up everywhere!

Take care friends.

13 comments

  1. Morning Christine, This flower looks gorgeous, would be ideal as an embellishment on a hat or bag etc.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty flower.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine , beautiful flower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine. What a pretty flower, great for using in so.many ways. It's a shame you can't get frequent driver points like you can get frequent flyer points as you are out and about all over the place now aren't you : ) Have a good day, hope you can get a bit of a rest. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flower Christine. enjoy your day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Really lovely flower,it would make a great embellishment on so many things.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, I love this flower . love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine
    Gorgeous flower you have made, great that you have done some up-cycling too! I visited Craft Plus yesterday for a demo, I'm looking forward to seeing you there in November.
    Enjoy your day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pretty, Christine and I'm pretty sure that they will fit my die cutting machine. I've got the Cut n boss as I
    needed an automatic one and it has a nice, wide opening so guess what's now on my Spellbindres wish list lol.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very pretty project I'll definitely check put where you're demo-ing when I'm next on my laptop (on iPod at mo)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine
    Lovely Flower would look great on my bed cushion .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Christine,
    Yes that's right, I'm back!!!!
    And what a gorgeous delight to come back to! I absolutely love the flower you have created, I could see it used as a brooch too, right I am going back to catch up on everything I have missed out on !
    Love and hugs
    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://dowfocusgroup.co/profit-stackers-review/

    Although there is trading in the Foreign exchange in every edge of the world, the significant exchanges are Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bahrain, London, New York, San Francisco, as well as Sydney.

    ReplyDelete