Sunday 4 October 2015

Laughter Is Good For The Soul

Hello friends

Today a card that is sort of steering me away from my white phase!
I've added just a touch of colour with the papers.
I'm happy with this card, sometimes that happens - I finish a project,
sit back and think yes... I like this one!
The background is Pierced Rectangles and the fencing (another die I love)
is Victorian Picket.

The flower element is Floral Corner 2
and the stamp is designed by Lindsay Mason...apparently
that boy of mine is stocking these stamps very soon and also if there are
any dies you need he is happy to order them.
He's got big plans...so keep an eye on his blog...

I got to spend some time with Lindsay at The Craft Channel recently,
she's is a very talented lady and her stamps are beautiful.


I'm hoping to be back at The Craft Channel soon and I promise you all the requests for
Freeview and Virgin are noted, they are working on it... 
sadly it's not as easy as you would think - 
I'm not entirely sure of all the technicalities but they want it to happen as
much as we do.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend,
I'm pleased to be getting on top of a few jobs - even if it is housework!

Take care friends.

15 comments

  1. A very pretty card, Christine. I agree, Lindsay is a lovely lady. I was lucky enough to do a workshop at her house in the summer and had a wonderful day. She is a very talented lady. Your Elliot is doing a brilliant job, received my order promptly this week...I bought the sweet owl die you showcased last week. Great service. Take care and I really do hope that the Craft channel can get better air time soon as I never get to see any of you. Unfortunately, I've only managed to catch your opening show, Christine. Best wishes, Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Very pretty card so delicate. love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    Not quite so Misty today in Bristol, yesterday was dull all day, just like someone had placed a blanket over us!
    Anyway, pretty card Christine! .......you know you have this thing about the Picket Fence ! Well I'm the same with the Pierced Rectangles and all the other Celebration Shapes!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine, enjoy your weekend xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine, I love everything about this card, the papers are gorgeous, and the picket fence and the floral and foliage adds gorgeous dimension, whilst the sentiment looks absolutely fabulous, I love this !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card today Christine. The sentiment is great and I will be keeping my eye on Elliott's blog to see when they can be purchased.
    I too have housework to do today, I am prolonging the agony by surfing the web!! Really need to get and a grip and get the ironing board out.
    Enjoy your day
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Christine ,loving the delicate background and style.
    I had Three lots of family visitors last week, phew,,,,, such a lot of cooking and washing up , so i am intending to have a rest today, i may even have a sandwich for Lunch and get a takeaway for Dinner ?.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty card today, love the stamp,must keep an eye on the website.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Christine....another sunny one too!
    A very pretty card today, the backing paper sets the dies off really well. Love the sentiment stamp too.
    Thank you for the Craft Channel update.
    Enjoy your day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, Christine and I love the stamp. I'll have to keep an eye on a certain blog lol
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card today Christine. Hope the Craft Channel do manage to sort something out with Freeview. Would be great to watch your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christine , Love the stamp. Glad you have caught up a bit but hope you managed to relax a bit aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card ,love the papers used ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete