Thursday 15 October 2015

International Ambassadors are hopping again!

Hello friends

  The Spellbinders International Ambassadors are having an informal blog hop again
and this time we have chosen the theme of Party

using the fun Let's Party collection of dies!

 We have been having so much fun with these blog hops and delighted at 
how many of you visit, play along and leave such lovely comments.  
For my project I've chosen to use one of the Pop Up dies -
This die takes all the stress out of measuring and cutting,
perfect for me as I suffer from 'trimmer trauma'!

As well as the card base you also receive lots of extra dies including
candles, stars, hearts, present, rectangle, ribbon, flowers, leaves - loads!!

So how do pop up die templates work??
Using the card base, cut/emboss.
It is the embossing that gives you the fold lines.
This is how you achieve the valley and hill folds.

It's then a case of decorating, I went for a cheerful party look
using Bella Blvd - Family Forever papers for the background. 
I stamped the sentiment to the first fold - Scripty Sayings by Lawn Fawn.
Using a variety of cardstock scraps I die cut all the elements from the die set
and started to arrange and fix them in place.
The finished card, it will fold flat to post if needed too.
Loving the stars and hearts the most!
Gift of Happiness is available on the website here.
Also check out the other Pop Up dies - Decorated Birthday and
(I think that boy of mine has put them in the sale too!)

For more Party inspirational projects please hop along to my fellow
Ambassadors' blogs -  have fun!

Christine Emberson (You are here)
Thanks so much for stopping by.

We will be back with more!
 

27 comments

  1. Morning Christine, a couple of fantastic show cards must look out for this die it would make life so much easier, enjoyed the blog hop first time I have done it look forward to the next one.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    Haha Trimmer Trauma ,i like it .
    A lovely bright card Christine , I do like to Blog hop especially when they are not to long , so i will hop along and see what your friends are up to.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & this has given me some ideas as I have this die but haven't used it yet.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christine love the dies xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine love the dies xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    Really lovely card,nice and bright on a very grey day.
    Great tutorial too.
    I like the Blog Hop,great to see other ideas.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, looks a good die saves messing about , I too cannot cut straight . love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Christine!
    Love the colours and the different shapes!
    Lovely card!
    Take care
    love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, what a wonderful die set and even more wonderful card you've created. Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a very cheerful card and i love this die set. i too suffer from trimmer trauma. anything that makes that easier is on my list. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Christine, I have never yet made a shaped card like this, this die will make this much easier. Quite vibrant colours, a very uplifting card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Christine,
    What a bright, fun card for the latest hop. I've tried to make step cards using measurements and a craft knife
    but they never come out right. This die set would make everything so much easier. Another for my ever growing
    Spellbinders wish list.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Christine,
    A great fun and bright card, good for a teenager. Love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Christine,
    This is great. I have to get that die!!!!
    Maureen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this such a versatile die , thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this card just my style. Thank you Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a FUN card! I love your creativity. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Christine, this is such a fun card, it just says party time.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this die set - not only fun to see but fun to do! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, I am looking to add this die to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Christine. Will put this die on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Christine
    This is a lovely card, dies that cut the card bases are worth their weight in gold. I always struggle to get the measurements correct and a die takes all the stress out of making stunning cards.
    I off to hop now.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Christine a lovely card, that die is beautiful and the card is too.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Christine
    Love it ! The card is so happy and colourful.
    The die is so useful, I need it asap.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Christine, really lovely card, really like the card die.Take Care Melody xXx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Christine. This is great, I love it. I wouldn't have guessed you liked the stars and hearts most of all, lol! You certainly get a lot of dies in the set dont you which means you dont have to go searching for embellishments etc. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete